1. I have a slight obsession with music from the 30s and 40s - the cheesier the better. Right now I'm listening to the Andrews Sisters.
2. I have a split personality when it comes to clutter. On one hand I get agitated when the house is messy and full of stuff, but on the other hand I am usually too lazy to tidy up and have a compulsion for yard saling, thrifting and other means of finding and collecting cool old junk to fill up the house. Frustrating.
3. I love the movie Charade, alot. I mean, I could watch it every week (and sometimes I do)
4. I finally saw Julie and Julia the other day, after everybody else already has, and I loved it! I know many people said that Julie was a bit whiney, which she was, but I could definitely relate to her frustration. Sometimes I want to just sit on the kitchen floor and cry when things don't go right. I'm definitely more of a Julie though I wish I were more of a Julia.
5. I have, and am wearing, a pair of bright orange socks with MCM furniture all over them.
6. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I take belly dance classes and occasionally perform - though, usually at libraries and nursing homes.
7. My family seems to think that I have a very good sense of color and are always asking my advice when choosings paint colors, yet I am completely unable to choose them for myself.
Here are the seven bloggers who I am nominating for this award: