Clearing out the Clutter

We just cleared a Mini's worth of stuff out of our basement. Six bags of clothes for charity and five bags of paper and cardboard recycling. There is finally space at the bottom of the basement steps. I should have taken a picture of my car filled to capacity, but I forgot. I'm not used to this whole blogging thing yet and it's almost necessity of photographing everything along the way. I've also put away most of the mountain of clothes in the bedroom. It's nice being able to walk freely in there. More to be done tomorrow!

Comments

Alana in Canada said…
Congrats!
That's a terrific amount of work.
Don't you just feel lighter?
Colleen said…
congrats! there is nothing like the feeling of shedding all that excess clutter- the outbox is the best part of Apartment Therapy.

Popular Posts