If you're wondering why there haven't been any update posts on the progress of our dining room it's because there's nothing to show. Last weekend I had a few extra days off and spent them scraping and spackling. Yesterday we spent some time spackling as well. Unfortunately there is still tons more to be done! I'm sure if we did a photo comparison of before and after there would be some sort of noticeable difference, but it sure doesn't feel like it. I feel like we could scrape and spackle for the next three months and still not be done. I guess we'll just have to decide when it's "good enough."